Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Persistence Pays Off



Taryn is constantly swiping my camera. She loves taking pictures, and is in that phase of doing everything I do, which we all know doing what I do is...well...pretty random at times. I should bottle her right now because I have a feeling that in another 6,7,8, or so years she's not going to want to follow me around and do anything I do. So any given day, I've got the camera on the table, probably just took pictures of breakfast, and next thing I know it's gone. It's a hoot to load them and see what she got. The following pictures are in order and in there raw form.


A camouflaged donut, do you see it?

Maggie, a pretty easy subject to capture, but then......


No, that's not quite right...

No...

Wait for it....

almost....

Ahhhh, there it is. Good job Taryn, oh and thanks for taking a picture of me too, is that cup bigger than my head?

1 comment:

  1. What did Blog World do without you??? Oh-so-glad you're around! And the size of your coffee mug brought a huge smile to my face...a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete